From: David Lewis <David.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 4:02 PM
To: STDS-802-3-100G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu - Results of offline comment resolution discussions

All,

In order to increase the speed of comment resolution in our teleconference calls, a group of us met off-line to work through some of the comments that were unresolved during our last call.  We came to the following proposed resolutions:

Comment #

Commenter

Topic

Proposed resolution

Note

54

Eric Maniloff

Tx Avg Power

Accept

103

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept in principle

Max loss of DR channel is 3.0 dB, not 2.6.  So proposed value for max loss should increase by 0.4 dB to 5.2 dB.

104

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept in principle

Max loss of DR channel is 3.0 dB, not 2.6.  So proposed value for max loss should increase by 0.4 dB to 4.5 dB.

105

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept

106

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept

115

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept

116

Mike Dudek

Interop

Accept

During tomorrow’s call, we will ask if there are any objections to these resolutions, and if there are none, we will move on to other topics.

Thanks,

David Lewis