[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu Proposed responses and meeting files uploaded

Dear Colleagues,

The proposed responses to comments received against D2.1 have been posted on our comments page.  We will start working to resolve these next week.  Please have a look at the bucket comments and request to Gary or myself if you would like to have a comment removed from the bucket.

Many thanks to Gary Nicholl and his editorial team of David Lewis and Mark Kimber for their hard work in quickly pulling these proposed responses together for us.

The files and (most of the) contributions for next Tuesday’s meeting have been posted on our meeting page. I’ll update as I get the remaining files.

As a reminder ahead of Tuesday’s meeting, please note that all interim teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an interim meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.