Re: [802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu: Plans for June 2nd, 2020 Interim Meeting - and updates to proposed responses

Here is an update on the comment order for tomorrow’s meeting:

Based on several offline consensus building discussions, Dave, Mark K and myself spent considerable  time today updating the proposed responses to all of the associated comments  (see attached). It would be good if people  (and especially the original commenters) could review these before the call tomorrow.

We have a fairly fully agenda, but I am still hoping that we can close out all of the remaining comments on the call tomorrow.

Gary  Nicholl

Chief Editor, IEEE 802.3cu Task Force