[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu D2.1 final comments posted

Dear Colleagues,

The minutes and the D2.1 final comments have now been posted.

Many thanks to Ken Jackson, our recording secretary, and Gary Nicholl, Dave Lewis and Mark Kimber our editorial and review team for their excellent and tireless work getting to this point.  With this distributed meetings approach to 802.3 work we are obviously making reasonable progress but I recognize that it come at a cost to everyone with calendars full of meetings however our editorial team and recording secretary are really taking an extra load on their shoulders with all the extra work that these weekly meetings entail and I would like to acknowledge and show my appreciation of their hard work!

Now that the final comments have been posted for D2.1, the (tireless) editorial team will generate D2.2 and we will initiate a recirculation ballot.  I anticipate this will be next week sometime.

I will set up some interim meetings to prepare for D2.2 comment resolution if any comments are received against this draft but as we discussed, we anticipate this might be light and may be able to quickly initiate D3.0 quite soon after D2.2 closes to start the SA-Ballot process.

Regards,  Mark