From: "Mark Nowell (mnowell)" <00000b59be7040a9-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 9:57 AM
To: 100G OPTX <STDS-802-3-100G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu update: D2.2 recirculation results, comments, next meeting

Dear Colleagues,

As David Law announced below, we completed the P802.3cu D2.2 recirculation ballot successfully.

While we received 21 comments, they were all minor changes - such as Front Matter - and as we didn't have anything more substantive to address, the comments were all withdrawn to be resubmitted during the IEEE-SA D3.0 ballot so we can make the changes then.

All the received comments have been posted regardless in our comments page.  You will note that they are all marked as Withdrawn and therefore they final comment responses are similarly posted too.

Since we have met the conditions in the conditional approval we received during the May 2020 802.3 meeting we are now able to launch the D3.0 IEEE-SA ballot.   The 802 EC approval was received yesterday so I will be announcing the launch of the IEEE-SA ballot soon.

As we have no work to be done during the IEEE plenary week, our 802.3cu TF meeting will not be held.   I expect we will hold an ad hoc during the D3.0 review to allow people to build consensus on any issues they are finding in their D3.0 review.

Regards,  Mark