[802.3_100G-OPTX] 802.3cu Ad hoc Meeting announcement and Call for presentations Tues Aug 11th - 7am PT

Dear Colleagues,

There will be a P802.3cu TF ad hoc meeting scheduled for Tuesday Aug 11th from 7-9am Pacific.    Call information is available here: http://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/cu_adhoc/

If you would like to present in the ad hoc call, please send an email to me indicating the presentation title, a brief description, and approximate presentation/discussion time before 5pm Pacific on Friday Aug 7th   and send me the presentation before Monday Aug 10th.

It is expected that the ad hocs will be used to build consensus on any technical comments or changes being identified against D3.0.

Please note that All ad hoc teleconference meeting participants should review the following documents prior to participation in an ad hoc meeting teleconference:

    • IEEE SA patent policy
    • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
    • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html.  Please take the time to review these policies and contact me with any questions or concerns.