[802.3_100G-OPTX] Plans for September 15 Interim Conference Call

See below for the plan for tomorrow’s comment resolution conference call (more details captured in https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Sept20/nicholl_3cu_02_091520.pdf).

We will review two presentations and then try and close the associated comments.

It would be helpful if everyone (and especially the commenters) could review the published presentations and associated proposed comment responses (https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Sept20/, https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/comments/8023cu_D30_comments_proposed_responses_by_ID.pdf)  prior to the call tomorrow.

Gary Nicholl

Chief Editor, IEEE 802.3cu Task Force

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on my plans for next Tuesday’s meeting. Here is my proposed comment order: