Re: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu web pages updated

Dear Colleagues,

Our tireless editorial team has been further refining the comment responses in order to conform with IEEE-SA guidelines.   We’ve posted an updated version of the latest comment reports.  This also includes 1 comment that has been withdrawn since our meeting on Tuesday. Most of the changes are confined to the bucket comments.

See https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/comments/index.html

As noted below, the changed comments have “update 09xx20” in one of the fields so you can track what was changed when.

Also, a reminder that the deadline to remove from bucket is next Tuesday’s meeting.

Thanks, Mark