[802.3_100G-OPTX] Comment resolution is complete on D3.0 - P802.3cu web pages updated

Dear Colleagues,

We have closed out comment resolution against D3.0 and are now working to generate D3.1 and recirculate.  Many thanks to all the reviewers, commenters and TF members that helped with the comment resolution.

And of course, many thanks to the editorial team of Gary Nicholl, David Lewis and Mark Kimber.  While some of these comments we resolve are small details, it takes a big effort from this team to implement them precisely and them check them to be sure there is no inadvertent additional issues.

Our webpages have been updated after this week’s meeting.

The Minutes are posted: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Sept20/

The final comment databases are posted:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/comments/index.html

Details on the recirculation and future meetings will be sent shortly.

Regards,  Mark