[802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu update. Closed recirculation, posted comments, meeting reminder

Dear Colleagues,

Hopefully you all saw David Law's email below to the Working Group reflector with the results of our D3.1 recirculation ballot.

As outlined below, the ballot has passed (🎉🎉) but we still have 20 new comments to resolve and 2 Disapprove votes to try and address.  Luckily, many of the comments are largely clean-up so we should be able to work through these fairly quickly.  The breakdown of the comments is: TR: 3, T: 3, E: 14

The received comments have now been posted here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/comments/index.html .  We hope to have the proposed responses posted soon.

A reminder for our upcoming first P802.3cu TF meeting on Mon Nov 9th @ 8:30 PT.  See IEEE 802.3 Calendar for details.  A reminder about the deadlines for next week’s meeting.  Presentation requests should be sent to me by Wed Nov 4th with the presentation due on Friday Nov 6th.

Thanks, Mark