Re: [802.3_100G-OPTX] P802.3cu meeting materials posted

Dear Colleagues,

There has been an update to the posted files for today’s meeting https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Nov20/

We have now posted the Comment Agenda (and fixed the naming issue I had on the Chief Editor’s report).

Also posted in a new contributed presentation to discuss a technical topic around the undershoot/overshoot specifications.

Regarding attendance, we will be using IMAT as we normally do for Plenary meetings.  As David Law announced during the 802.3 Working Group opening, attendees can get one attendance credit a day (so if you already logged into IMAT for the opening, you will not need to do so for our 802.3cu TF meeting, but if you missed the opening meeting, please remember to log in to the IMAT for out P802.3cu TF meeting.

Regards,  Mark