[802.3_100G-OPTX] Re-confirming P802.3cu Contingent interim call on Wednesday

Dear Colleagues,

Our D3.2 recirculation closed this past weekend, and we received a comment.  David Law will send out the formal notification of results shortly, but I wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that we will be holding the Task Force Interim meeting on Wed 12/2 @ 7am PT as previously announced in order to address this comment.

The meeting invitation and Webex details were sent out to the reflector previously but they can also be found at either of these places:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/cu/public/Dec20/call_info.html

https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

We will get the received comment and proposed response posted as soon as possible.

Regards,  Mark