Re: [802.3_B400G_ELEC] clarification on due dates for 3df electrical ad hoc presentation requests and submissions

Reminder that requests for the 18 April electrical ad hoc are due on 13 April, 5pm Pacific.  Submissions due 14 April AoE.

-Kent

From: Lusted, Kent C
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 10:07 AM
To: stds-802-3-B400G-elec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: clarification on due dates for 3df electrical ad hoc presentation requests and submissions

Colleagues,

I received several questions regarding the electrical track ad hoc presentation request and submission due dates.  I apologize that it was not clear in the calendar invites.

The dates from the original announcement (https://www.ieee802.org/3/df/email/elec/msg00002.html ) are as follows:
Date    Time    Note
18 Apr  7am to 9am Pacific  (request due 13 Apr at 5pm Pacific, submission due 14 Apr AoE)
2 May  7am to 9am Pacific  (request due 27 Apr at 5pm Pacific, submission due 28 Apr AoE)

With regards,
-Kent