[802.3_B400G_ELEC] [802.3dj] 11 Jan electrical ad hoc may run over

Dear Colleagues,

The 11 January electrical ad hoc has numerous significant contributions essential to Phase 1 items, as shown in the posted agenda and website.  (see: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/electrical/index.html)    As a result, the meeting may run past the previously announced end time so that we can have important discussions and measure consensus through straw polls.

These discussions and straw polls are vital for us (the Task Force) to know what decisions we can make at the January interim meeting.

Thank you in advance for your efforts to progress the project forward.

With regards,
-Kent

Electrical Track Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force