[802.3_B400G_ELEC] [802.3dj] COM v4.3 indexing issue

Dear Colleagues,

It was brought to Rich’s and my attention that there was an indexing issue with fixed RXFFE taps in the COM v4.3 release.  This results in COM margin reporting that may be slightly pessimistic (in some cases).

The fix to the indexing issue was incorporated into the next COM release (v4.4).  Additional details and COM v4.4 will be provided at the March 2024 Plenary meeting.

If you have any specific questions or concerns, please reach out to me and Rich.

With regards,
-Kent