[802.3_B400G_ELEC] [P802.3dj] new COM ad hoc meeting announcement - April 2024 series

Dear Colleagues,

This email serves to announce a set of IEEE P802.3dj COM ad hoc meetings.  Note the short duration.

Meeting date/time Agenda request due Contribution due
2 Apr 2024, 7-730a Pacific  31 Mar 2024, 1pm pacific 1 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific
9 Apr 2024, 7-730a Pacific  7 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific 8 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific
16 Apr 2024, 7-730a Pacific  14 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific 15 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific
23 Apr 2024, 7-730a Pacific  21 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific 22 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific
30 Apr 2024, 7-730a Pacific  28 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific 29 Apr 2024, 1pm pacific

The meeting details will be made available soon on the TF website soon.  (John and I need to set it up.)  Call details can be found on the IEEE call and meeting calendar at https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html soon.

Note the short duration.  Most of the (short) meeting time will be dedicated to code review and Q&A.  Use of the electrical email reflector is strongly encouraged.

This ad hoc will identify, collect, verify, and fix COM code-related issues stemming from 3dj TF implemented features and functions.  Additionally, it will provide a forum to discuss and consider technical proposals and contributions related to the implementation and execution of TF adopted features and functionality in the Channel Operating Margin (COM) code, including code architecture and sub-routine functions.

As an ad hoc, no decisions (i.e. motions) will be made.  However, I may conduct straw polls to test the group’s consensus on certain topics.

Anyone wishing to present: email me (and John D'Ambrosia, please) the following information, per the due dates above:
Requests without this information will be rejected.

The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to me (and John D'Ambrosia, please) in advance of the meeting, per the due dates above.

All individuals submitting presentations should review the Procedures for Presenters Page: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/presentproc.html

Please adhere to the Presentation Style Guidelines.  Also, to support the web site search tool used by the IEEE P802.3 web site the 'Document Information' fields of the PDF file must be completed as follows:

Files that do not have the document information completed will be rejected.

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

 -Kent

COM Ad hoc Chair, IEEE P802.3dj Task Force