From: Mark Nowell (mnowell) <mnowell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 12:35 PM
To: STDS-802-3-B400G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-3-B400G-OPTX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call for presentations June 27th P802.3df Optics ad hoc meetings

The initial announcement for the June optics ad hocs meetings (below) called out two meetings, but the first meeting (6/9) has been replaced with the overflow of optics presentations from the 802.3df May meeting cycle. Please see that meeting’s webpage here.

This email acts as a call for presentations for the June 27th optics ad hoc.  As noted below, please send me your presentation requests by EOD Thurs June 23rd.

Given the current progress I would encourage participants to consider contributions towards the 200G per lambda technical aspects for all reaches as well as any contributions around the technical options for the 10 km and 40km reaches.

Regards,Mark