[802.3_B400G_OPTX] Files posted: P802.3dj Joint Logic/Optics Track June ad hoc meetings

Sorry everyone – just found this in my drafts folder – should have gone out yesterday.

Hi everyone,

The files for tomorrow’s P802.3dj joint optics and logic ad hoc are posted here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/dj/public/adhoc/optics/0623_OPTX/index.html

The Presentations we will be reviewing are:

  • "802.3dj SMF Channel Definition - CDQ approach utilizing PMDQ methodology " presented by Vince Ferretti, Corning
  • "Dependence of CDmin,Q and CDmax,Q on Q and the Number of Fiber Segments (M) in 800G-LR4" presented by Xiang Liu, Huawei
  • "1.6TbE alignment marker characteristics" presented by Ryan Wang, Broadcom
  • "FEC_I Sublayer Proposal for Type 2 PHYs " presented by Xiang He, Huawei

A calendar invite was sent out to both reflectors.  But call details can be found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/calendar.html

I want to remind all teleconference meeting participants to review the following documents prior to participation in an IEEE 802.3 meeting teleconference:

  • IEEE SA patent policy
  • IEEE SA Copyright Policy
  • IEEE SA Participation Policy

All of these policies may be found at http://ieee802.org/3/policies.html

Thanks,

Mark N

IEEE P802.3dj optics track leader

And

Mark G

IEEE P802.3dj architecture and logic track leader