[802.3_DIALOG] [STPFE] Call for interest - 100 Mb/s operation over a single twisted pair

Hello,

as announced by David Law, we are planning for a “Call for interest - 100 Mb/s operation over a single twisted pair”. We’re inviting you now for the consensus building phone conferences.

We are providing the following time slots for the meetings.

  meeting date meeting time
1 February 28, 2014 15:30 - 17:30 CET
2 March 3, 2014 15:30 - 17:30 CET
3 March 6, 2014 16:00 - 18:00 CET
4 March 12, 2014 14:00 - 16:00 CET
5 March 14, 2014 06:00 - 08:00 CET

Please pay attention that Europe has different daylight savings schedules than North America and Asia.

If you want to participate you need to reply to this e-mail with the time slot that suits you. You will get then an invitation to the phone conference including the WebEx information.

The CFI will only be successful with sufficient support of the industry. If you think this activity is a good idea and you want to support it, then please reply to this e-mail any time before the Plenary Meeting Presentation on Tuesday. Your support is only indicating that you’re supporting the idea, it doesn’t indicate that you will participate the IEEE meeting nor that you actively work on this IEEE activity. However we strongly encourage your active contribution.

--------------E-Mail Reply (press the reply button! And don’t change the Topic)-----------
Participation in Consensus Building Meetings
I want to participate in the following meeting, and want to get the webex invitation.
1: Feb28: no/yes
2: Mar3: no/yes
3: Mar6: no/yes
4: Mar12: no/yes
5: Mar14: no/yes

Support of the Activity
I think the Call For Interest for a Single Twisted Pair Fast Ethernet is a good idea and therefore I want to get my name listed as supporter on the CFI material for the plenary meeting.

Yes, I want it and I work for:
No, I don’t want to have my name listed.

Potential Active Support
Yes, I want actively support the activity. Please inform me how I can contribute.
No, I can’t actively support the activity.

You can send us several reply mails.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Thomas Hogenmueller

Tel. +49(711)811-37681