[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 call and meeting calendar

Colleagues,

Sometime on Friday, the call and meeting calendar became unreliable for some
users. The page text rendered properly, but there was white space where the
calendar should have been. For many people, the calendar worked correctly in
Google Chrome only. For others (myself included) it doesn?t work on any
browser on any platform. Some people have reported no issues. This seems
related to which server you land on, but we don't know. This is occurring
for all 802 embedded calendars and it has been reported to Google. We do not
yet have an acknowledgement by Google that there is a problem and that they
will fix it.

You project chairs will let you know how to get the meeting info if you
don't already have it. Thanks for your patience while we work this issue.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task
Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR