From: Steven B. Carlson <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 1:30 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802 July plenary - fee reminder-

Colleagues,

Please note that the July plenary meeting is subject to the 802 registration fee. – (a single payment allows you to attend all 802 meetings during the plenary session).

Payment of a registration fee is required by anybody that attends any meeting held during this plenary session. This registration fee will help offset the costs incurred by the cancellation of the July physical plenary. The registration fee will be 50.00 USD for all attendees until Wednesday 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021 after which it will increase to 75.00 USD for all attendees. The registration web site can be accessed at <https://cvent.me/D5LYLq>.

The early registration date has passed and the registration fee is now $75.00 USD.

You will not need any code or special sign-in to attend the teleconferences. The IMAT and individual meeting tool attendance records will be compared with the paid  registration list after the end of the plenary.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson

Chair, P802.3cy Greater than 10 Gb/s Electrical Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group

http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html

President

High Speed Design, Inc.

Portland, OR