IEEE 802.3 Working Group interim meeting

Date: Thursday 30th September
Time: 14h00 UTC (07h00 PDT, 08h00 MDT, 09h00 CDT, 10h00 EDT, 15h00 BST, 16h00 CEST, 19h30 IST, 22h00 CST, 23h00 JST) to 16h00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting: https://Dell.zoom.us/j/95766241039?pwd=U0liYVJWWHJwVlJOMGM1dk1MZjNSZz09
Join from a browser: https://Dell.zoom.us/wc/join/95766241039
Password: 639467

Join by Phone: