[802.3BA] Stressed Receiver eye Simulation results to support comment #46

Jeff Sanders at Inphi has produced a set of alternative Stressed Receiver eye parameter setting simulations to support my comment #46.

These results were produced too late for my supporting presentation, So I am posting them to the reflector as an attachment to this message.

The eye diagrams are a little too large for the reflector message size limit So I have had to split the attachement into two parts. This message contains the first part.

Regards

         Andre

--

HSZ Consulting Ltd:

Web-site: http://www.hszconsulting.com

Contact: Andre Szczepanek +44 7894 278285

Contact: Mike Harwood + 44 7761 530963