[802.3BA] Ad Hoc Formation - Response to OIF Liaison Letter

All,

As announced by David Law, 802.3 WG Chair, the IEEE 802.3 WG has received a liaison from the OIF requesting feedback on their CEI 28G Short Reach and CEI 25G Long Reach projects.  David has informed the WG that he intends to delegate the generation of a draft response to this liaison to our Task Force.

Therefore, I am creating an Ad Hoc that I will chair to review these documents and generate a draft response, as requested by the WG Chair.  Individuals interested in participating in this ad hoc should contact me.

The OIF liaison letter may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/nov09/OIF_IEEE802.3_liaison_19OCt09.pdf.  The actual OIF documents may be found in the Task Force Private Area: http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/private/.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3ba 40Gb/s and 100Gb/s Task Force