[802.3BA] March Plenary Meeting Materials Uploaded

Dear Task Force Members,

Presentations for the March Plenary Meeting of the IEEE 802.3ba Task Force have been uploaded to the Task Force website.  For the general meeting material, please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/public/mar10/index.htm.  Proposed responses to comments received against D3.0 may also be found on this page, as well as at http://www.ieee802.org/3/ba/comments/index.html.

As with any Plenary meeting there is a very full schedule.  As a reminder, per our adopted schedule we will be seeking standard ratification in June 2010.  Therefore, it is critical that we close on issues at this meeting.

The Task Force meeting will start on Tuesday at 8:30am.  Part of the day Tuesday and Wednesday has been allocated for sub-task force meetings.  Please note that details regarding the start times for the individual sub-task force meetings will be made by the sub-task force chairs.  On Thursday the task force will get back together for closing reports and closing business.  The meeting is tentatively scheduled to start at 8:30am and we have a hard stop at noon.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando, and wish everyone safe travels.  We are on the home stretch!

Best Regards