Proposed agenda and presentation roster for the joint P802.3.1/P802.3.2 Task Force meeting

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the proposed agenda and current presentation roster for the upcoming joint P802.3.1/P802.3.2 Task Force meeting in Berlin, Germany

Agenda

  • Appointment of Recording Secretary
  • Confirmation of Chair
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Approve Agenda
  • Goals for this meeting
  • Big Ticket Items
  • Reflector and Web
  • Ground Rules
  • IEEE
    • Structure, Bylaws and Rules
    • Call for Patents
    • IEEE Standards Process
  • Liaisons and Communications
  • Presentations
  • Motions and Closing Business
  • Future Meetings

Presentation roster

Individual contributions have been uploaded into individual public Task Force areas. Presentation times are for reference only, I expect some Q&A after they are presented. We still have some time slots available, should additional contributions be submitted for consideration at this meeting.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, acting Chair for P802.3.1 and P802.3.2 Task Forces