RE: [802.3af] comment #148

Hi Chad,

Sorry if my intent was not clear, my proposed re-craft was to 'Delete the third
paragraph of this subclause. Add the text 'PSE operation is independent of data
link status.' and if this is acceptable to everybody then I'm happy.

Bye for now,
  David

"Chad Jones" <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>@majordomo.ieee.org on 22/01/2003 23:56:55

Please respond to <cmjones@xxxxxxxxx>