Face-to-Face meetings

Colleagues,

As you know the upcoming face-to-face meetings of the 5G/IMT-2020 SC will occur on May 20th (at the end of the 802 wireless interim) and May 25th (during the 802.1 interim).  Please consult the information for these meetings for specific logistics.

I would hope that we can progress on the report during these meetings.  To that end, please consult the plan for the report that we have been reviewing on the calls to guide your contribution:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/16/ec-16-0065-05-5GSG-5g-sc-report-layout.pdf

So that we can have an organized agenda, please let me know as soon as possible if you will have a contribution – but no later than 24 hours before the start of the meeting.

BTW, there is also a web page active now:  http://www.ieee802.org/Stand_Com/5G/

Cheers,

Glenn.

--