RE: AANI SC Teleconference Sept 1 10am EDT (AANI SC was previously referred as: "the new 802.11 Standing Committee to address Action A and Action B3 in the 802 EC 5G/IMT-2020 Report"

This is a reminder of today’s AANI SC Teleconference: Sept 1 10am EDT.

The Agenda slide deck has been posted: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1112-00-0000-agenda-aani-sc-september-1-2016-teleconference.ppt

Also an updated draft LS: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1101-01-0000-draft-ls-from-802-11-to-3gpp-ran-and-sa-on-imt-2020.docx

Hope to hear you on the call.

Join the meeting: https://join.me/IEEE802.11

On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.

Note: if you want to be able to present material at the meeting you must down load the app on your computer.

On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: IEEE802.11

Information on "Join Me"  and Dial-in information can be found: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/joinme.html

Additional details are available below.

Regards,

Joseph