Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802-LMSC] Oct 6 Telecon - Agenda



Beth - I thought that the item listed as 'use of procedural motions' on the agenda was in response to an action item.  If I'm mistaken and we captured it less formally, no change required, but we might want to put it on the action item list.
Regardless, I would like to delay this response to the next meeting, as I will be in the middle of TIA TR42.7, and it is unclear at this moment how able I will be to conduct a good presentation from the venue (I may be sitting in a hotel lobby).

Also, I would like to give a brief update on the LMSC P&P status following the audcom meeting and subsequent discussions that I intend to have prior to the October 6 telecon.  Should be verbal and no more than 5 min.
-george

From: ***** IEEE 802 LAN-MAN Standards Committee ***** <STDS-802-LMSC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Elizabeth Kochuparambil <bethk@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2026 8:46 AM
To: STDS-802-LMSC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-LMSC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [802-LMSC] Oct 6 Telecon - Agenda
 
Hello Team~

For the Oct 6th Telecon, here is all I have gathered at this time... Please let James and I know if you would like any additions or corrections.
- Initial Agenda - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0246-00-LMSC-lmsc-telecon-2026-oct-6-agenda.pdf
- Current Action Items List - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0021-11-LMSC-action-items-ongoing.pdf  (note James, Jason, Roger have open items)

Please reach out if you have any additions or changes for this agenda.
~Beth


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1