[802-LMSC] Addtion to Oct 6 Telecon - Agenda
Dear Beth,
I apologize for the late addition to the agenda. 802.19 recirculation
just ended.
I would like to add an item to the agenda,
Best regards,
Tuncer
Motion:
Approve sending IEEE P802.19.3a to Standards Association ballot
Approve CSD documentation in
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0223-00-ACSD-p802-19-3a.pdf
Move: Tuncer Baykas
Second: Clint Powell
Supporting document:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/26/19-26-0049-00-0000-p802-19-3a-report-to-802-lmsc-on-approval-to-go-to-sa-ballot.pptx
On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 5:18 PM Elizabeth Kochuparambil <bethk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Colleagues -
> I believe that I have incorporated all of the requests in this r01 of the agenda.
> https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0246-01-LMSC-lmsc-telecon-2026-oct-6-agenda.pdf
> Talk to you tomorrow,
> Beth
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 8:46 AM Elizabeth Kochuparambil <bethk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Team~
>>
>> For the Oct 6th Telecon, here is all I have gathered at this time... Please let James and I know if you would like any additions or corrections.
>> - Initial Agenda - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0246-00-LMSC-lmsc-telecon-2026-oct-6-agenda.pdf
>> - Current Action Items List - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-lmsc/dcn/26/lmsc-26-0021-11-LMSC-action-items-ongoing.pdf (note James, Jason, Roger have open items)
>>
>> Please reach out if you have any additions or changes for this agenda.
>> ~Beth
>>
> ________________________________
>
> To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1
________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1