Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802-LMSC] Nov 2026 - PARs & Tutorials



Beth,
Looks good for WG15.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Clint

Clint Powell
Managing Director – Wireless IoT Standardization, PWC LLC
IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & IEEE 802 LMSC

IEEE 802.15 TG4ab (NG-UWB) - Vice Chair
CSA IEEE 802.15.4 PHY/MAC Advisory Group - Chair
CSA Aliro CSG Certification Policy & Procedure - Tiger Team Lead
Mobile/WhatsApp: 480 586-8457
Email: cpowell@xxxxxxxx

On Fri, Oct 9, 2026, 1:58 PM Elizabeth Kochuparambil <bethk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Colleagues -
I believe that I have captured all of the PARs ands Tutorials for the November Plenary. Please take a moment to check that I recorded yours properly.

PARs: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/PARs.shtml
Tutorials: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/Tutorials.html

-Beth

To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1


To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-LMSC list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-LMSC&A=1