Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

[802SEC] Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'WG Membership & Meetings'



Title: Proposed P&P Revision Ballot titled 'WG Membership & Meetings'

All,

Here is the first of the four proposed rules changes for this meeting.  I have circulated it once before.  However, I have additional changes incorporated that I view as editorial from ML.  Again, I encourage you all not to get too hung up on the wording – it will change.  The key is the scope established by agreeing to have the ballot.

Here is the current proposed ballot text:


<<802.0-WG_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot_r3.doc>>


Here are ML’s changes highlighted:


<<MJS_MLN_WG_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot_r3.doc>>

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mat



Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

802.0-WG_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot_r3.doc

MJS_MLN_WG_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot_r3.doc