[802SEC] NNA Venue Committee Additions

OK, I have added the additional observers to the distribution list, if Paul will confirm their appointments the committee list will now stand as follows:

> Appointed Active Members:
> Everett O Rigsbee, Chairman
> Steve Carlson
> Dawn Slykhouse
> Bob Grow
> Bob Heile
> Bob O'Hara
> Carl R Stevenson
> John Hawkins
> Michael Lynch
> Roger B Marks
> Stuart J Kerry
> Tony Jeffree
> Jessie Jiang
>
> Passive members (observers) are as follows:
> Bill Quackenbush
> Darcel Moro
> Jennifer Hull
> Jerry Upton
> Matthew Sherman
> Ajay Rakumar
> Geoff Thompson
> Pat Thaler
> Paul Nikolich

For those of you on the combined list, I will send a test email to the full list shortly to verify that I have your current email entered correctly, so let me know if you do not receive it or if it goes to a non-preferred address.  Otherwise we will starting our review process assignments shortly.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM