From: Michael Lynch [mailto:mjlynch@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:03 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Five day approval process

Please find enclosed 802.18's comments in response to the European
Commission 2.6 GHz consultation. The comment period closes 15 September
but the membership believes it is beneficial to file a response. This
was approved by unanimous consent.
I would like to be able to forward this the European Commission on 25
September.

Regards,

Mike

+1 972 814 4901

 <<18-05-0033-r0-0000-EC_2.6GHz_Band_Consultation Response.doc>>