[802SEC] Updated conference call minutes.

All

I made a few changes to the conference call minutes
- Note that I volunteered to act as Recording Secretary for the call in the absence of John - Add a note that Jon had posted updated slides for the Executive Secretary report.
 - Added a header to the pages with a version number.

James Gilb