Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc



Hello Pat,

 

I’m available Thu am2 and pm2.   I have to be present in Thu am1 for a particular

comment resolution.  That might take 10 minutes or 2 hours.  If you do have it in am1,

then I’ll join as soon as I can.

 

Best Regards,

 

Adrian P STEPHENS

 

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)
ç please note new number

 

----------------------------------------------
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
Registered Office: Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ
VAT No: 860 2173 47

 

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 4:51 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc

 

Dear Colleagues,

 

We were supposed to have a radio regulatory ad hoc meeting on Monday of this interim but I forgot to schedule it.

Is there a time on Thursday that would work for the volunteers?

The RR TAG is meeting Thursday morning so would a slot on Thursday afternoon work?

 

The volunteers are:

 

•       Paul Nikolich

•       Mike Lynch

•       Tim Godfrey

•       Bob Heile

•       Rich Kennedy

•       Apurva Mody

•       Jay Holcomb

•       Roger Marks

•       Pat Thaler

•       Subir Das

•       Ben Rolfe

•       Adrian Stephens

•       Juan Carlos Zuniga

•       Steve Shellhammer

 

Regards, Pat

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.