Thread Links Date Links
Thread Prev Thread Next Thread Index Date Prev Date Next Date Index

Re: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc



Pat,

I have a session in PM1 but I will see if  I can manage. AM1 is bad for me.

 

Regards,

_Subir

 

From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:40 PM
To: Das, Subir <sdas@appcomsci.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc

 

Okay, I misunderstood your response which was “Thursday PM2 would work for me” as meaning that Thursday PM1 wouldn’t work.

I’ve had a few responses from people who can’t do PM2. AM2 also had problems.

Both PM1 and AM1 were better.

 

From: Das, Subir [mailto:sdas@appcomsci.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 11:02 AM
To: Pat (Patricia) Thaler; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc

 

Pat,

I replied that I will not be able to make AM1.

 

-Subir

 

From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 2:00 PM
To: Pat (Patricia) Thaler <pthaler@broadcom.com>; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc

 

It looks like AM1 works for most people – I haven’t seen anyone who couldn’t make AM1 other than Adrian.

 

Let’s meet AM1.

 

Regards,

Pat

 

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Pat (Patricia) Thaler
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:51 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Radio Regulatory Ad Hoc

 

Dear Colleagues,

 

We were supposed to have a radio regulatory ad hoc meeting on Monday of this interim but I forgot to schedule it.

Is there a time on Thursday that would work for the volunteers?

The RR TAG is meeting Thursday morning so would a slot on Thursday afternoon work?

 

The volunteers are:

 

•       Paul Nikolich

•       Mike Lynch

•       Tim Godfrey

•       Bob Heile

•       Rich Kennedy

•       Apurva Mody

•       Jay Holcomb

•       Roger Marks

•       Pat Thaler

•       Subir Das

•       Ben Rolfe

•       Adrian Stephens

•       Juan Carlos Zuniga

•       Steve Shellhammer

 

Regards, Pat

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.