From: Jodi Haasz <j.haasz@IEEE.ORG>
Date: 3/9/19 3:22 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Fellowship program at IEEE 802 plenary

Dear All:

Attached please find the draft agenda for tomorrow's Fellowship Program session on "Introduction to IEEE 802", being held from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm in the Windsor Room (3rd floor) of the Hyatt Regency.

If you have any slides about your working groups that you would like Constance to present, please send these to her directly.  Or, you may use your computer to present your slides.  Because of time considerations, I kindly request that there be no more than two slides per working group.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Best regards,

Jodi Haasz
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854-4141 USA
Phone +1 732 562 6367
Mobile +1 732 439 9144
FAX +1 732 562 1571
Email: j.haasz@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org/develop/intl/index.html
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity