Re: [802SEC] March 2020 802 EC meetings to be held electronically on schedule

Jon

I agree

Furthermore, I am certain we can continue to progress the work of our Standards Committee without voting on motions in the call. We have electronic ballot plus a 30 day notice call in April, prior to the SASB deadlines.

James Gilb