From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of John D'Ambrosia
Sent: 14 March 2020 10:50
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++10-day EC Motion+++ Approval of Minutes Nov 19 Opening / Closing Meetings and 04 Feb 20 EC Teleconference

Dear EC Members,
With this email I would like to announce the start of an LMSC(EC) ballot on approval of the minutes for the following IEEE 802 EC meetings: Nov 2019 Opening Meeting, Nov 2019 Closing Meeting, and the 04 Feb 2020 EC Teleconference
Paul has delegated to me to conduct a LMSC(EC) 10-day electronic ballot on the motion below to approve the noted minutes.
Motion:
Approve minutes -
. Nov 2019 Opening Meeting - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0144-00-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-opening-minutes.pdf
. Nov 2020 Closing Meeting - https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0146-01-00EC-802-ec-nov-2019-closing-minutes.pdf
. 04 Feb 2020 EC Teleconference - https: /mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0026-01-00EC-feb-4-2020-ec-teleconfernce-minutes.pdf.

M: John D'Ambrosia
S: James Gilb

Start of Ballot: Sunday 15 March 2020 AoE
Close of Ballot: Tuesday 24 March 2020 AoE

Regards,

John D'Ambrosia
Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC