Re: [802SEC] Fw: Webex meeting invitation: 802 Seat 1 - Discuss request to SASB to allow OM and WG P&P change by electronic meetings

All

As a reminder, we will have this call tomorrow, no April Fools!

New agenda
 - Send name and affiliation to Gilb_IEEE@yahoo.com
- Update from discussions with SASB and IEEE staff on possible course of action
 - Proposed change to LMSC P&P
 - Proposed schedule going forward.

Please review IEEE SA policies for Pre-PAR Meetings prior to joining the call: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/policies.html

I will be presenting https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0058-02-00EC-temporary-rule-changes.pdf