[802SEC] +++ EC 5 Day Review +++ Liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15

Dear EC members,

At the IEEE 802.3 closing plenary meeting on Thursday 19th November 2020, the IEEE 802.3 Working Group approved sending the following liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15.

Based on the above I'm announcing the start of the five-day review required by subclause 8.2.2 'Sponsor subgroup communications with government bodies' of the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual for statements not presented for review in a sponsor meeting. The draft letter can be accessed as follows and if there is no motion to block made before Thursday 26th November 2020 23:59 AOE I will go ahead and send the letter.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

-----

IEEE 802.3 liaison letter to ITU-T Q2/SG15 regarding IEEE P802.3cs Increased-reach Ethernet optical subscriber access (Super-PON):

Working Group vote: Y:140, N:0, A:10