[802SEC] +++ EC Consent Agenda 6 June 2023 - IEEE 802.11 items +++

Dear EC members,

There are two 802.11 WG consent agenda items for the upcoming teleconference, see below:
  1. Approve forwarding P802.11be PAR Extension documentation in
    Confirm CSD documentation in https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0063-00-ACSD-p802-11be.docx .
    In the WG, PAR(y/n/a) 104,0,7; CSD(y/n/a): 94,0,12.
    Moved: Stanley
    Second: Rosdahl

  2. Confirm a meeting fee waiver for the 2023 July LMSC session for the following individual:
    Carlos Jesus Bernardos Cano [IETF presenter at Reliable and Available Wireless (RAW) tutorial,  will attend additional 802.11 meetings]
    Moved: Stanley
    Second: Rosdahl
Re: the meeting fee waiver motion, I know that often the EC approves these in the
session opening plenary. However, to reduce uncertainty and enable logistics planning, I'd like to
consider this waiver earlier in time. Please let me know of any questions.

Thank you,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise