[802SEC] Celebrating 60 Turns Around the Sun

All,

As today marks my 60 turns around the Sun, and while it would be quite an interesting challenge to me as well as equally quite amusing to you I will not be accepting drinks from everyone. Instead, in keeping with German birthday tradition, if you’re in-person at the Berlin mtg., stop by the Estrel Hotel bar this evening (Sun.) between 9pm and 10pm for a drink on me.

Best Regards,
Clint

Clint Powell

Director - Standards Alliances of Mobile, HID

IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & 802 LMSC Executive Committee