Updated comment resolution for P802-REVc

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 For help, see https://1.ieee802.org/email-lists/
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

Following our second meeting this week, the updated editor's report can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/24/1-24-0006-03-Mntg-p802-revc-d1-2-editors-report.odp

The current comments dispositions can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.1/dcn/24/1-24-0002-03-Mntg-p802-revc-d1-2-comments-pdis.ods

We have resolved 14 of 19 comments, but we still have one big issue to resolve.

There are two teleconferences scheduled for February to finish comment resolution. They will be announced later.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.