IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2017||Session||Type|
|July 9-14|| Estrel Hotel and Convention Center, Berlin, Germany
Event Information and Registration
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 450.00 for all attendees
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, May 19, 2017
* $US 550.00 for all attendees
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
* $US 750.00 for all attendees
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, June 23, 2017
* $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Note- The IEEE 802 Plenary Session Registration Rate is not reduced for attendees staying at Estrel Hotel Berlin.
IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
12057 Berlin, Germany
* Phone +49 30 6831 0
* Hotel Information Website: https://www.estrel.com/en/
* Reservation Inquiries: mailto:email@example.com
The IEEE 802 Plenary Session Registration Rate is not reduced for attendees staying at Estrel Hotel Berlin.
* SINGLE OCCUPANCY EUR 127.00 per Night
* DOUBLE OCCUPANCY EUR 168.00 per Night
* Includes service charges & VAT
* Includes Internet Access, Full Buffet Breakfast
* Rate applies to Single/Double Occupancy Run of House Rooms
IEEE 802 GROUP RATE DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017 at 11:59 PM CET
* 11:59 PM CET (Central European Time, UTC + 1), 2:59 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time, UTC - 8)
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
* Guest room reservations can be cancelled free of charge until 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
* After the cancellation date: All cancellations, no shows, and or early departures the Estrel are charged 80% of the reservation as booked as cancellation charges.
* Cancel Reservation by email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone# +1 949-514-8004
|September 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||165||Interim*|
|November 5-10||Caribe Hotel and Convention Center, Orlando, FL, USA||166||Plenary|
|For Year 2018||Session||Type|
|January 14-19||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA||167||Interim*|
|March 4-9||Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, Illinois, USA||168||Plenary|
| May 6-11
||Mariott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland
|July 8-13||Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA, USA||170||Plenary|
|September 9-14||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||171||Interim*|
|November 11-16||Suzhou, China (TBC)||172||Plenary|
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
|July 14-19||Austria Congress Centre, Vienna, Austria
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||178||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.20 Working Group for Mobile Broadband Wireless Access (MBWA), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups is normally carried out, at all Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Adrian Stephens. Comments are welcome.