IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2017||Session||Type|
|May 7-12|| Daejeon Convention Center, Daejeon, Korea
Agenda (tentative until approved)
Session information site
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ACCOMMODATION:
On this page, you will find two links to the hotels we are using for the May Interim meeting in Daejeon Korea. One is to the Lotte City Hotel, Daejeon Convention Center and the other is the ICC hotel. Both hotels are within one block walking distance from the Daejeon Convention Center. We have 200 rooms at Lotte City and 50 rooms at ICC (20 doubles and 30 singles) at our group rate.
The links will take you to forms that need to be filled out and returned to the hotel. They do not provide online booking services until 2-4 weeks in advance of arrival date, which does not serve our purposes. The Lotte City allows full cancellations up to 2 weeks in advance, and ICC 3 days in advance.
ICC includes a minimal breakfast, whereas Lotte City offers a more comprehensive breakfast. Breakfast will not be available at the Convention Center. Be aware that, since these blocks have no financial penalty associated with them, in room Wi-Fi might not be included in all room categories at no charge.
Also be aware that these are the only two hotels close to the convention center. To ensure you are able to stay near by, do not delay in making your reservation.
|July 9-14|| Estrel Hotel and Convention Center, Berlin, Germany
IEEE 802 GROUP HOTEL
12057 Berlin, Germany
* Phone +49 30 6831 0
* Hotel Information Website: https://www.estrel.com/en/
* Reservation Inquiries: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
The IEEE 802 Plenary Session Registration Rate is not reduced for attendees staying at Estrel Hotel Berlin.
* SINGLE OCCUPANCY EUR 127.00 per Night
* DOUBLE OCCUPANCY EUR 168.00 per Night
* Includes service charges & VAT
* Includes Internet Access, Full Buffet Breakfast
* Rate applies to Single/Double Occupancy Run of House Rooms
IEEE 802 GROUP RATE DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2017 at 11:59 PM CET
* 11:59 PM CET (Central European Time, UTC + 1), 2:59 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time, UTC - 8)
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY
* Guest room reservations can be cancelled free of charge until 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
* After the cancellation date: All cancellations, no shows, and or early departures the Estrel are charged 80% of the reservation as booked as cancellation charges.
* Cancel Reservation by email: mailto:email@example.com
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone# +1 949-514-8004
|September 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||165||Interim*|
|November 5-10||Caribe Hotel and Convention Center, Orlando, FL, USA||166||Plenary|
|For Year 2018||Session||Type|
|January 14-19||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA||167||Interim*|
|March 4-9||Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont, Illinois, USA||168||Plenary|
|July 8-13||Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA, USA||170||Plenary|
|September 9-14||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||171||Interim*|
|November 11-16||Suzhou, China (TBC)||172||Plenary|
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
|July 14-19||Austria Congress Centre, Vienna, Austria
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||178||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.20 Working Group for Mobile Broadband Wireless Access (MBWA), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups is normally carried out, at all Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Adrian Stephens. Comments are welcome.