[STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC telecon today CANCELED

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Sorry for the short notice, everyone.

We received only one comment on the 802 O&A ballot, so there is no need for “coordination of comments” J  (The comment can be found here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-1446-00-0arc-802-architecture-comments-cc5.xls )

I will contact the commenter directly, and confirm whether he wants to proceed with this comment now (as opposed to re-submitting in first Sponsor Ballot), and if so, will get this through the system as the 802.11 comments.  If anyone has any concern with this process, please respond to the reflector and we’ll discuss that way.

Thanks.  Mark