[STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC meeting Tues AM2 canceled

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

After consideration of the remaining ARC SC work to do this week, in view of the joint session with 802.1 IWK being no longer needed on Wed AM1, it now appears that ARC can complete work on the presentations available during our usual Wed AM1 meeting slot, and we no longer need the Tuesday AM2 slot.

So, the plan for an ARC meeting during the Tuesday AM2 slot is cancelled, and we will consider all ARC topics in the Wed AM1 slot, or jointly with 11ak/802.1Qbz on Thurs AM1, as appropriate.

An update agenda deck has been posted to match this meeting arrangement, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0234-02-0arc-arc-sc-agenda-mar-2015.ppt

Mark