[STDS-802-11-ARC] Invitation to discuss architecture with TGba

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

It is my understanding that TGba will offer some time on Monday AM1 (the pre-meeting, ad hoc slot) in Berlin, to have interested individuals from the ARC SC attend and discuss any architectural implications of TGba’s WUR approach.

This is to alert you to this opportunity early, although I don’t have the details yet of exactly when this topic will come up.

Joe Levy and I are working on a set of questions/materials to present, in the hope of guiding the discussion by providing some background to TGba participants on 802.11’s current approach to the architecture, and where we could imagine changes/additions might be needed to support WUR.  Contributions to this effort are welcome.

Mark